Business Topics For Research Paper
The modern business world is not easy. It may be harsh and filled with difficulties. The market is so changeable that even the most experienced analysts can predict what is waiting for us in the future. The business department students are assigned to complete a business research paper. As a rule, they should conduct investigations of various companies, customer behavior patterns, and active capital management.
But the professors realize that not all the students can investigate such issues concerning future predictions or possible actions precisely. Hence, they pay more attention to evaluating the students’ skills to investigate and prove their ideas. They expect unusual business topics to be chosen by students for research, as they are more exciting than the traditional ones. We suggest a list of interesting paper topic ideas you may use to write your business research paper.
The definition of workplace diversity is a company’s policy. People of different ages, races, ethnicity, gender, etc. are employed according to this strategy. But does this mean tolerance or just a market strategy? Select the investigation topic below and find evidence to prove your opinion.
- How does the employees’ gender impact on their team management in small and big companies?
- Why do companies in some spheres tend to hire younger people? Describe providing one or several organization examples from a certain sphere.
- In what way do the cultural and ethnic divergences influence the collaboration process?
- What are the possible challenges of hiring people of different ages for multipurpose cooperation?
- What kinds of companies tend to employ more men than women? What are the reasons for this? What are the most popular stereotypes concerning hiring men and women? Do the statistics support them?
Various factors influence the company’s development. The essential one is efficient management. The top business organizations develop their strategies and techniques around effective management. You can investigate these ideas by selecting one of the suggested topics below.
- What are the skills of an ideal manager?
- How to find a good employee for a manager position?
- What is the experience of top companies in developing emotional strength to survive a crisis?
- How does management impact building good relationships between colleagues?
- What should the managers do to satisfy the career ambitions of every employee?
Success of Small Companies
The big corporations possess more sources for improving and advertising their products or services. But the small companies may defeat them in certain spheres, such as coffee shops, flower shops, bakeries. What is the nature of this phenomenon? Find it out by picking one of the suggested ideas.
- What kinds of products are more often purchased by small companies than by big companies?
- What are the most effective marketing strategies for small company advertising?
- What is the extinction of small businesses going to lead to?
- What spheres are not suitable for small companies?
- What are the pros and cons of starting a business with a friend?
Business topic: Franchises
Nowadays, franchises have gained extreme popularity. The main reason for buying them is the unwillingness to spend much time developing brand conception and advertising strategies. What are the pros and cons of purchasing franchises? You can select a topic and investigate these questions more thoroughly:
- What are the benefits of purchasing a franchise instead of starting your own business?
- What are the reasons for franchise popularity?
- What franchising models are there, and which is the most suitable for a flower shop?
- Is advertising a franchise a problem for franchisees or franchise holders?
- How to make a franchise agreement safe for franchisees? How not to spend too much money with no reward?
The globalization process has a huge influence on market trends and companies’ techniques. Companies use new techniques to keep up with the constantly changing customer requirements. We suggest writing research on globalization using the ideas below.
- What are the factors companies should consider when coming to the new market or country?
- How has globalization influenced customer behavior patterns?
- The benefits of globalization for the Chinese market?
- What is the future of globalization? Is it going to flourish, or will we witness its drop?
- What is the influence of business clusters on globalization?
Other Business Topics Ideas
- How does the involvement in charity influence the company’s reputation?
- What would be the future of the gun industry if they were banned?
- Is the cancelation of the minimum salary reasonable? What are other approaches to evaluating the employees’ work?
- What is the future of e-commerce? Is it going to displace traditional commerce?
- What is the most effective advertising techniques nowadays?
- Is the Internet (social media) advertising going to displace the traditional ways in the future?
- What are the main pros and cons of outsourcing?
- How does business ethics influence taking crucial actions for business?
- What are the potential risks for companies while employing international employees?
- What are the best ways to advertise a theatre play or a concert?
- How does a brainstorming technique impact finding creative ways of solving business problems?
- The best ways to develop a good work environment inside a company.
- How to choose a country to invest money in? What is the best country to invest money in 2020?
- How do corporate sports and other activities influence teamwork?
- The impact of social media on modern marketing strategies.
- What is the phenomenon of startup popularity in recent years?
- How can companies employ eco-friendly policies without affecting their budget?
- Is advertising at schools appropriate?
- What are the benefits of recycling for companies?
Having checked out so many extraordinary topics, we are sure you can’t wait to start writing. Hopefully, this list was useful for you, and you found inspiration in this article. Don’t choose the topic according to its simplicity; sometimes, it may turn out extremely difficult. Difficult topics are more fascinating and inspiring. The outcomes can often be surprising, even for experienced scientists. The key thing is to select what you are really engaged in. We wish you good luck in conducting your research!